A collection of links to interesting research from the world of neuroscience and behavioural psychology that can be applied (or not) to Agile/Scrum Teams.
- The Most Surprising Attribute of Great Leaders (PsyBlog)
- Why job interviewers should focus on the candidates, not selling their organisation (Alex Fradera)
- Five Big Discoveries About Personal Effectiveness (David Rock) – from 2013 but still useful
- How to Triple What You Can Remember (PsyBlog)
- The Underlying Psychology of Office Politics (Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic)
- Recruiters think they can tell your personality from your resume (Alex Fradera) – Hint: They’re wrong.
- In the face of uncertainty, the brain chooses randomness as the best strategy (PsyPost)
- A five-minute crash course on how to eat mindfully (Chris Bailey)
Image by Agile Pain Relief Consulting. Elements of image designed by Freepik.
TAG : Agile culture