Some interesting reading for the Agile community:
- Replacing Backlog Grooming (Derek Huether)
- 6 Things to Look for When Recruiting for Agile Teams (Evan Leybourn)
- How to deal with underachievers (Sami Honkonen) – Did you hire an underachiever, or did you hired an achiever and turned him into an underachiever?
- Large Scale Scrum (LeSS) – Less is more. You don’t need more structure, you need less when becoming larger.
- The Dimensions of Choosing a Scaling Approach (Paul Boos)
- Using Agile Approaches to Improve Teaching, Learning and Education in Developing Nations (InfoQ)
- Clarify team skills with the Balanced Team Pie (Intelleto)
- Agile Smells Versus Agile Zombies in the Uncanny Valley (Derek Huether)
- Let’s Fix It: How to Design a Winning Resume (Tim Brown) – dead clever approaches to non-resumes
Image attribution: Canva
TAG : Agile culture, Agile Methodology, InfoQ, LeSS, Product Backlog Refinement, Recruiting, Scaling, Teaching