A Working Agreement is a short set of guidelines created by the Team, for the Team, that establishes what the expectations of the Team are for one another. A well-written Agreement should help establish, as well as reinforce, a clear, shared understanding between all Team members about what they acknowledge is good behaviour and communication. It is usually referred to as a single “Working Agreement”, but in reality it’s comprised of many individual agreements for each topic or issue.
- The Coward’s Confrontation: Leadership fail
- Nominal Group Technique For Working Agreements
- Write Down Your Team’s Unwritten Rules
Remote Team Working Agreements:
- Create a Remote Team Working Agreement (PDF)
- How to Create a Team Agreement for Your Remote Team
- Remote Team Agreements and Protocols (requires creating a free account)
*Thank you for visiting the World's Largest Opinionated Agile Reference Library. This content is created and the links are curated through the lens of Agile Pain Relief Consulting's view of what is effective in the practice of Scrum and Agile. We don't accept submissions and emails to that effect are marked as spam. Book listings may use affiliate links that could result in a small commission received by us if you purchase, but they do not affect the price at all. From experience, this won't amount to anything more than a cup of coffee in a year.