Our modern work week of five days on and two days off is nothing more than an accident of history. Many organizations, and now even countries, are experimenting with what is most effective.
- 4-day workweeks: the experiment that never stopped
- Buffer Is Moving to a 4-Day Workweek for the Rest of 2020
- Buffer: 4-Day Work Weeks: Results From 2020 and Our Plan for 2021
- Four-day work week trial in Iceland hailed an ‘overwhelming success’
- How We Serve Our Customers While Working a 4-Day Work Week
- Why your “new normal” workday should be 50% shorter (and how to make it work)
*Thank you for visiting the World's Largest Opinionated Agile Reference Library. This content is created and the links are curated through the lens of Agile Pain Relief Consulting's view of what is effective in the practice of Scrum and Agile. We don't accept submissions and emails to that effect are marked as spam. Book listings may use affiliate links that could result in a small commission received by us if you purchase, but they do not affect the price at all. From experience, this won't amount to anything more than a cup of coffee in a year.« Back to Glossary Index