A collection of links to interesting research from the world of neuroscience and behavioural psychology that can be applied (or not) to Agile/Scrum Teams.
- Publication Bias Afflicts the Whole of Psychology (Alex Fradera) – A question you should ask of every study I reference.
- Avoid Procrastination: Funky Tip Makes You Start 4 Times Sooner (Dr Jeremy Dean)
- Neuro-diversity in the Work Place (Charles Humble)
- Simple Rules for Hard Decisions (Theodore Kinni)
- Men and women cooperate equally for the common good, study finds (Science News)
- Star performers suffer more than most from a loss in status (Alex Fradera)
- Learn Languages Better With This Psychological Tip (Dr Jeremy Dean)
- Students learn better when they think they’re going to have to teach the material (Christian Jarrett)
Image by Agile Pain Relief Consulting. Elements of image designed by Freepik.