A collection of links to interesting research from the world of neuroscience and behavioural psychology that can be applied (or not) to Agile Teams.
- 10 of The Most Counter-Intuitive Psychology Findings Ever Published (Christian Jarrett) – some surprising, and debatable, results
- The 10,000 Hours Myth: Practice Predicts Only 12% of Performance (PsyBlog)
- The Inner Workings of the Executive Brain (Andrew Blackman)
- The Neurochemistry of Positive Conversations (Judith E. GlaserRichard D. Glaser) – why negative comments and conversations stick with us longer than positive ones
- Telling You the Answer Isn’t the Answer (Rhett Allain) – when you’re stuck and confused, that doesn’t mean you’re doing something wrong. Confusion is the sweat of learning.
- How To Get a Narcissist to Feel Empathy (PsyBlog) – a reminding nudge kicks things off
- Blog – A Life of Productivity
- What’s the evidence on using rational argument to change people’s minds? (Tom Stafford)
Image attribution: Canva