World’s Largest Opinionated Agile Reference Library. The content is created and the links are curated through the lens of Agile Pain Relief Consulting’s view of what is effective in the practice of Scrum and Agile. We don’t accept submissions, and emails to that effect are marked as spam. Book listings may use affiliate links that could result in a small commission received by us if you purchase, but they do not affect the price at all. From experience, this won’t amount to anything more than a cup of coffee in a year.
We’re always looking for all things Agile. As a result, we’ve amassed a large collection of information covering lots of practical topics, techniques, tips, and case studies which we believe may help you toward your Scrum/Agile goals. They have been curated and organized into one spot, to share with you to help you on your Agile journey. We routinely scan for broken links, but if you spot one before we do, please let us know.
- FacilitationFacilitation is the art of helping a group of people reach agreement or understanding, without direct involvement in the process itself. In the game of(...)
- Failure Demand"Failure demand is demand caused by a failure to do something or do something right for the customer." - John Seddon 2009 All work a team does comes(...)
- Failure ModesResource Links: 10 Reasons Why You Are Doomed to Fail With Scrum 12 Failure Modes in Agile Transformation 12 Reasons Scrums Fail for Agile(...)
- Fake AgileAgile's success is also its Achilles heel. Everyone wants to do Agile, but not everyone wants to make any changes to be Agile. There is a lot of focus on(...)
- Feedback Giving and Taking Design Criticism – with Rebecca Wirfs-Brock Early Feedback Reduces Anger and Frustration Scrum Anti-Patterns: Micromanagement How(...)
- ForecastingForecasting in the Agile world asks the difficult questions: How much of our product backlog will ready by a certain date? or By which date a specific(...)