The Scrum Team is all of the people needed to get the product built and into the customer’s hands:
- ScrumMaster, who helps the team grow capacity to deliver value
- Product Owner, who manages the vision for what they will be creating
- Developers, who are the cross-functional group of people who will build the Product (e.g. in software development this group usually includes programmers, business analysts, quality assurance, user experience and more).
- Characteristics of a Great Scrum Team
- Effective Collaboration: You Don’t Need Superstar Developers
- [Product Owner – Dev. Team] Ladder of Empowerment
- The Wisdom Of Teams: Creating the High-Performance Organization – Jon Katzenbach
Mark Levison has been helping Scrum teams and organizations with Agile, Scrum and Kanban style approaches since 2001. From certified scrum master training to custom Agile courses, he has helped well over 8,000 individuals, earning him respect and top rated reviews as one of the pioneers within the industry, as well as a raft of certifications from the ScrumAlliance. Mark has been a speaker at various Agile Conferences for more than 20 years, and is a published Scrum author with eBooks as well as articles on InfoQ.com, ScrumAlliance.org an AgileAlliance.org.
*Thank you for visiting the World's Largest Opinionated Agile Reference Library. This content is created and the links are curated through the lens of Agile Pain Relief Consulting's view of what is effective in the practice of Scrum and Agile. We don't accept submissions and emails to that effect are marked as spam. Book listings may use affiliate links that could result in a small commission received by us if you purchase, but they do not affect the price at all. From experience, this won't amount to anything more than a cup of coffee in a year.« Back to Glossary Index