The Scrum Team is all of the people needed to get the product built and into the customer’s hands:
- ScrumMaster, who helps the team grow capacity to deliver value
- Product Owner, who manages the vision for what they will be creating
- Developers, who are the cross-functional group of people who will build the Product (e.g. in software development this group usually includes programmers, business analysts, quality assurance, user experience and more).
- Effective Collaboration: You Don’t Need Superstar Developers
- [Product Owner – Dev. Team] Ladder of Empowerment
- The Wisdom Of Teams: Creating the High-Performance Organization – Jon Katzenbach