When a team has a product that is live in the field, they need a pattern to handle the support issues that come up, so that the critical defects get fixed rapidly and the team is still able to focus on delivering value.
- Illegitimus Non Interruptus
- Maintenance Patterns for Scrum Teams
- Production Support in Agile/Scrum
- Strategies for Handling Unplanned Work During Sprint
- Support Angel for handling external disruptors during the sprint
*Thank you for visiting the World's Largest Opinionated Agile Reference Library. This content is created and the links are curated through the lens of Agile Pain Relief Consulting's view of what is effective in the practice of Scrum and Agile. We don't accept submissions and emails to that effect are marked as spam. Book listings may use affiliate links that could result in a small commission received by us if you purchase, but they do not affect the price at all. From experience, this won't amount to anything more than a cup of coffee in a year.
« Back to Glossary Index