A Persona is a fictional character created to represent a group of users of a product. A persona is based in research of real users, usually discovered through structured interviews. The use of structure interviews helps reduce the cognitive biases of the researcher doing the work.
- A Template for Writing Great Personas
- Approaches to Creating Personas [PDF warning!] – excerpt from “The User Is Always Right: A Practical Guide to Creating and Using Personas for the Web”
- How Pragmatic Personas Help You Understand Your End-User
- How to Breathe Life Into Personas
- Five Approaches To Creating Lightweight Personas
- Personas: Putting the Focus Back on the User
- Persona “How To & Tools”
- Personas: Why is it important to understand your users?
- Tweaking the Persona – Half Baked
- Why is it important to understand your users?