Forecasting in the Agile world asks the difficult questions: How much of our product backlog will ready by a certain date? or By which date a specific feature will be ready?
- Effective Forecasting: Estimation in Kanban
- Forecasting for beginners
- Forecasting Reality: The Power of Truth-Telling
- Forecasting using data
- Forecasting Using Data – a list of tools
- How to Make Commitments for New Teams using Probabilistic Forecasting
- Monte Python Simulation: Misunderstanding Monte Carlo
- Story Point Velocity or Throughput Forecasting – Does it matter?
- Talking about Sizing and Forecasting in Scrum
*Thank you for visiting the World's Largest Opinionated Agile Reference Library. This content is created and the links are curated through the lens of Agile Pain Relief Consulting's view of what is effective in the practice of Scrum and Agile. We don't accept submissions and emails to that effect are marked as spam. Book listings may use affiliate links that could result in a small commission received by us if you purchase, but they do not affect the price at all. From experience, this won't amount to anything more than a cup of coffee in a year.« Back to Glossary Index