Facilitation is the art of helping a group of people reach agreement or understanding, without direct involvement in the process itself. In the game of Scrum, Facilitation is explicitly required in the events of Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective. In addition, we would expect facilitation to be part of Product Backlog Refinement and whenever the opportunity arises.
- 7 Concrete Ways to Improve Collaboration in Remote or Distributed Scrum Teams
- 67 – Meeting Facilitation Tips For Virtual Teams
- Virtual Collaboration tools – a massive list of options
- Facilitator’s Guide to Participatory Decision-Making – Sam Kaner
- Collaboration Explained: Facilitation Skills for Software Project Leaders – Jean Tabaka
- Where the Action Is: The Meetings That Make or Break Your Organization – J. Elsie Keith
*Thank you for visiting the World's Largest Opinionated Agile Reference Library. This content is created and the links are curated through the lens of Agile Pain Relief Consulting's view of what is effective in the practice of Scrum and Agile. We don't accept submissions and emails to that effect are marked as spam. Book listings may use affiliate links that could result in a small commission received by us if you purchase, but they do not affect the price at all. From experience, this won't amount to anything more than a cup of coffee in a year.