Agile Teams need to make small decisions frequently. Many teams experiment with majority rules and quickly discover that it’s a way to ensure a few team members feel ignored. Usually it’s the quiet people who get missed.
Other Resource Links:
- Decision Making Systems Matter
- Delegation Matrix for High Performance Teams
- Four Quick Ways to Gain or Assess Team Consensus
- Learning with Fist of Five Voting
- Manifold’s Decision Making Process – elegant because it shows how to make decisions in differing contexts
*Thank you for visiting the World's Largest Opinionated Agile Reference Library. This content is created and the links are curated through the lens of Agile Pain Relief Consulting's view of what is effective in the practice of Scrum and Agile. We don't accept submissions and emails to that effect are marked as spam. Book listings may use affiliate links that could result in a small commission received by us if you purchase, but they do not affect the price at all. From experience, this won't amount to anything more than a cup of coffee in a year.« Back to Glossary Index