Business Intelligence (aka BI) is the dark art of extracting knowledge from a database in a way that humans can understand it. Agile Business Intelligence is the art of building the client’s BI tools in an iterative and incremental fashion. Since BI work is usually done on top of a DataWarehouse and requires a chunk of upfront design, it is often assumed that we can’t have Agile BI.
… from the people who have done it
- Agile Big Data Analytics: The Art of the Possible
- Agile ERP: “You don’t know what you’ve got ‘till it’s gone!”
- Agile Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence in Action
- The Agile Data Warehouse
- How I learned to love Agile ERP and why you should too
- COTS, SAAS AND AGILE
- Agile DW/BI Testing – Just Get Started!
- Agile Analytics: A Value-Driven Approach to Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing – Ken Collier
*Thank you for visiting the World's Largest Opinionated Agile Reference Library. This content is created and the links are curated through the lens of Agile Pain Relief Consulting's view of what is effective in the practice of Scrum and Agile. We don't accept submissions and emails to that effect are marked as spam. Book listings may use affiliate links that could result in a small commission received by us if you purchase, but they do not affect the price at all. From experience, this won't amount to anything more than a cup of coffee in a year.« Back to Glossary Index