The best of the bunch (much like my own) is a series in six parts starting on Janin’s (sp?) blog happening-here. Update: Just discovered Marshall Soules class Media studies 205: Promotion, Persuasion and Propaganda. Fall 2006. (at Malaspina University College, Nanaimo BC). Marshall’s course also has an extensive summary.
Other pages of interest:
- Scott Foresman’s one page summary: http://pages.prodigy.net/mschnall/cialdini.html
- Some good notes from the Mind Hack’s blog
- An extended review courtesy of PronettSolutions
- Another extended review by Jack Thomas
- Back issues of the influence report – a monthly report put out Robert’s company that contain new snippets.
- Robert Cialdini’s company offers seminars
- Finally the inevitable Wikipedia entry Influence Science Practice
» Next Why are we so easily influenced? Weapons of Influence
See all blog posts