Mark Levison is an awesome instructor. He’s patient and welcomes all questions. He is definitely the Yoda of the Scrum universe.
Unimpressed by training mills?
Want to be taught more than just theory?
Unsure how Agile can fit into your work world and don’t know where to start?
Discouraged by Scrum done poorly?
Just been told you’re the ScrumMaster and don’t know what to do?
Using the methodology but still having challenges? (e.g. incomplete sprints, extended stories)
You’ve found the right place. We make work suck less.
Training Unlike Any Other
- Hands-on learning of Scrum “what”, “how” and “why”
- Expert advice for “Yes, but in real life…” questions
- Techniques to build an effective team without using a carrot and stick approach
- Guidance to deliver the right product, not just features by a deadline
- Methods to create a culture of learning and continuous improvement
- Added value with continued support and resources – it’s like extra training days with Mark
- Followup exercises including how to measure progress, hold effective retrospectives and make changes that stick
Learn from the Scrum Expert
Who Keeps It Fun
Mark Levison is one of Canada’s foremost experts in Scrum and Agile.
For more than 20 years, Mark has been helping teams get more done, build the right products and enjoy their work.
His training is well-known for being clear, compelling, and enjoyable. Throughout the course, you will learn by doing as Mark uses Scrum itself to facilitate the workshop! You’ll quickly realize that you’re putting the principles of Scrum into practice and already gaining experience, confidence, and inspiration.
Mark has trained over 4,000 people from every industry. He’s seen every type of organizational challenge and can help you.
Insanely terrific. I have been bored silly at some Agile training classes. This was 100% interesting… okay, 98%. I get it now – the value of a *real* pro scrum master.”
There’s No Better Time to Invest in Your Team
Learning That Sticks With You
The problem with many training sessions is that two weeks later you’ve forgotten 95% of everything you heard. Here’s what makes us different:
- We’ve designed our workshops using the science of learning
- You get hands-on practical experience using Scrum
- Resources, mentorship and followup learning exercises after the workshop
- Ongoing expert and community support
These will all help you remember, practice and refine your ScrumMaster skills
I thought that you did a wonderful job of interacting with all of us and keeping us all engaged. I felt really involved and the technology components worked well. Zoom break out rooms; Mural for visualizing work and concepts; Google docs for team activities. They all came together really well. It was nice to be able to see and hear people.”
Our Workshop is Different
You Can Get Unstuck
Are you frustrated with too much extra process? Struggling to deal with problems that arise or needs that quickly change?
Learn how to adapt and grow great teams.
You’ll leave with new confidence because Scrum helps you identify changes and challenges so you can address them effectively.