Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Training
Learn How to Make Scrum Work in the Real World
Whether you have 0 days or 10 years of product owner experience you’re guaranteed to learn a lot from this course.
Unimpressed by training mills?
Want to be taught more than just theory?
Unsure how Agile can fit into your work world and don’t know where to start?
Dismayed that Scrum just means your teams are building the wrong product faster?
Unsure what a Product Vision is? Or User Stories?
Confused about how to get from an idea to delighted customers?
You’ve found the right place.
Training Unlike Any Other
- Guidance to create ideal customer outcomes, not just produce widgets
- Expert advice for “Yes, but in real life…” questions
- Experiment techniques to determine the right product
- Tools to go from Product Vision all the way down to Acceptance Criteria
- Methods to help the team build the product you intended
- Understanding of the original intention of User Stories
- Forecasting tools and stakeholder discussion strategies
- Added value with continued support and resources – it’s like extra training days with Mark
- Relevant followup exercises, including how to improve your vision and refine your strategy
Learn from the Scrum Expert
Who Keeps It Fun
Mark Levison is one of Canada’s foremost experts in Scrum and Agile.
For more than 20 years, Mark has been helping teams get more done, build the right products and enjoy their work.
His training is well-known for being clear, compelling, and enjoyable. Throughout the course, you will learn by doing as Mark uses Scrum itself to facilitate the workshop! You’ll quickly realize that you’re putting the principles of Scrum into practice and already gaining experience, confidence, and inspiration.
Mark has trained over 4,000 people from every industry. He’s seen every type of organizational challenge and can help you.
Mark helps you to evaluate how you are working in your own environment. Then he helps you to figure out how to improve it.”
The World is Changing Faster Than Ever
The best two days of practical training on Agile. Instructor has logical answers to my questions.”
Learning That Sticks With You
The problem with many training sessions is that two weeks later you’ve forgotten 95% of everything you heard. Here’s what makes us different:
- We’ve designed our workshops using the science of learning
- You get hands-on practical experience using Scrum
- Resources, mentorship and followup learning exercises after the workshop
- Ongoing expert and community support
These will all help you remember, practice, and refine your Scrum Product Owner skills.
Struggling to decide whether to take the ScrumMaster or Product Owner training? First, know the problem that you’re trying to solve, then let that guide you. The ScrumMaster workshop helps grow a great team that can build a high quality product rapidly. The Product Owner course is all about working with the customers, stakeholders, and development team to determine which product to build.
I thought that you did a wonderful job of interacting with all of us and keeping us all engaged. I felt really involved and the technology components worked well. Zoom break out rooms; Mural for visualizing work and concepts; Google docs for team activities. They all came together really well. It was nice to be able to see and hear people.”
Our Workshop is Different
You Can Get Unstuck
Are you frustrated dealing with a Product Roadmap that was set in stone months ago and hasn’t adapted to your market realities? Are you getting lost in a Product Backlog that is over 200 items long? Is your team misunderstanding what you want built, and wasting time going back to do rework?
Gain new confidence and skills to deal with these and other challenges.
We will help you learn how to structure your work and communicate more effectively.
Don’t Put This Off
Weak Product Ownership is the leading cause of failure with Scrum teams.
Stop building products and features that never get used. Grab your spot now.