The best of the bunch (much like my own) is a series in six parts starting on Janin’s (sp?) blog happening-here. Update: Just discovered Marshall Soules class Media studies 205: Promotion, Persuasion and Propaganda. Fall 2006. (at Malaspina University College, Nanaimo BC). Marshall’s course also has an extensive summary.
Other pages of interest:
- Scott Foresman’s one page summary: https://pages.prodigy.net/mschnall/cialdini.html
- Some good notes from the Mind Hack’s blog
- An extended review courtesy of PronettSolutions
- Another extended review by Jack Thomas
- Back issues of the influence report – a monthly report put out Robert’s company that contain new snippets.
- Robert Cialdini’s company offers seminars
- Finally the inevitable Wikipedia entry Influence Science Practice
Mark Levison has been helping Scrum teams and organizations with Agile, Scrum and Kanban style approaches since 2001. From certified scrum master training to custom Agile courses, he has helped well over 8,000 individuals, earning him respect and top rated reviews as one of the pioneers within the industry, as well as a raft of certifications from the ScrumAlliance. Mark has been a speaker at various Agile Conferences for more than 20 years, and is a published Scrum author with eBooks as well as articles on InfoQ.com, ScrumAlliance.org an AgileAlliance.org.