You Can Take Your Team to the Next Level with Advanced Scrum Certification
Learn How to Make Scrum Coaching and Team Facilitation Work in the Real World
- My team keeps taking multiple sprints to deliver a working product feature. How can I get my team to be more effective without resorting to bribery or threats? Oh, and don’t even get me started on product quality issues.
- In our organization, stakeholders want everything, all at once. Even worse, when we ask clarifying questions, they just don’t answer. Since cattle prods are frowned on, what can I do?
- Some team members are expressing dissatisfaction with Scrum, and frequently skip Retrospectives claiming they’re boring and ineffective. How can I make them attend Scrum team events?
- Is there any way to convince stubborn executives and stakeholders to support adopting Scrum? Asking for a friend.
If any of these Scrum challenges sound familiar, we’ve got your back and will help you find the fix. A-CSM training is the solution.
Any certified Scrum Trainer can help you get a CSM certificate that you can frame for your wall. But do they help you know how to work through the hard parts of Scrum and teach you the right skills to be effective?
Doing Scrum with your team in real life isn’t easy. We equip you with the tools, Agile foundations and principles, and support to make the difficult achievable, so you can do Scrum well.
Using 20+ years of experience teaching Scrum and the science of learning, we infuse our Advanced Certified ScrumMaster training program with humor and wit to make the course fun and engaging. Plus, we back up our claims with hard evidence, so you can trust that you’re getting the real deal with your Advanced Scrum Master certification. As a Scrum course provider, we ensure that our online certification training program is a safe place for you to learn.
This course ISN’T the same as other Advanced Certified ScrumMaster classes. Not by a long shot. Some notable course differences that should matter to you:
- You won’t sit around for two long days listening to boring PowerPoint and lectures that you’ll forget after you leave the Advanced CSM certification. This live online course is an immersive learning experience, spread over several weeks so you have time to actually practice the skills that you learn and then get follow-up support as needed. Instead of cheap, fast-food learning that leaves you hungry soon after, it’s a relaxed-paced, fine dining, nutritional experience for your ScrumMaster mind that leaves you full AND sends you home with the recipes so you can recreate it on your own. (Did we take that metaphor too far? Fair enough, but you get the point.)
- The advanced certification course material is designed to help you start the improvement with your real team, right now. Since we have regular Scrum Master coaching calls, when you get stuck you’re not left on your own.
- Our A-CSM experience. I’ve been doing/coaching/teaching Scrum since 2001 – longer than most people have known that it even exists. My co-trainers, Bernie and Anil, add their Scrum extensive experience to the mix, and you get access and support from all three of us. Why listen to one person’s opinion on A-CSM topics, when you can benefit from a hearty stew of collective expertise and experience to find something that hits the spot for you? (Okay, we’ll quit with the food analogies.)
- Why rely on opinions at all? Seems risky. We share our real life Scrum experiences, but we also back up what we say with published research and evidence. If you’re comparing to other A-CSM certification courses, see if they offer anything like that!
- Sure, we still include all the same stuff that other A-CSM courses include for certification, but we’d die if we had to slog through that, over and over again, so we make sure the course is at least fun and interesting, for all involved.
Move beyond being a ScrumMaster who is just trying to figure out how to go through the motions and hopefully be effective with your team. Invest in a deeper understanding by learning and practicing new skills, principles, and tools that will help you confidently sell scrum to leadership and management, work with stakeholders to resolve impediments, and coach the product owner to create quality products. The A-CSM certification course can help you accomplish all your Scrum goals.
- Live training with self-paced team challenges where your co-participants become your accountability partners. Easier to stay on track and motivated with product development.
- Self-paced program allows us to deliver far more material than a traditional in-person workshop since we’re not constrained by two days of learning time.
- We host regular Scrum Master coaching calls, so challenging problems can be worked through live with your peer group.
- Our active forum is a safe place to ask follow up questions and clarify course material.
- Long after you have earned the Advanced Certified Scrum Master certification (A-CSM), you will have access to the forum and the course materials.
- Hands-on practice and useful help. You don’t need any more boring Scrum theory. You need something that you can sink your teeth into and see immediate results. Learn on-the-job application of key Scrum concepts, skills, principles, and practical solutions for difficult, real-life scenarios that you can apply the next day.