DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE GUIDE!
A Jargon-Free Introduction to Scrum
SCRUM MADE SIMPLE
- what Scrum methodology is and why it’s valuable
- everyday explanations and examples, not boring and confusing theory
- easy to learn, even if you’re not in software development
- understand how to make Scrum work for you in the real world
- free subscription includes follow-up learning emails to go deeper
- Mark shares and guides using his 30+ years of IT experience
Stop being intimidated by what you don’t know
Develop skills and understanding that will help
advance your career and make work suck less.
What People Are Saying
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BOOK
Scrum for beginners
Case study included
Learn the terminology
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Mark Levison is the Certified Scrum Trainer and Agile Coach behind Agile Pain Relief Consulting. With over 30 years of experience in the IT industry, he has been learning and teaching Agile since 2001, when Scrum began. Introducing Scrum, Lean, and Agile methodology to a large variety of organizations —government departments, banks, insurance, healthcare, education, software, logistics and non-profits, to name only a few— Mark has brought Scrum to thousands of professionals and helped launch the practice throughout Canada.
Audiences benefit from Mark’s voracious study and writing on the neuroscience of learning. A respected international speaker at Agile Alliance conferences and Scrum Gatherings, Mark is also a published author on the subject including The Guide to Effective Agile Retrospectives, Five Steps Towards Creating High-Performance Teams, the blog “Notes from a Tool User”, “Beyond Scrum”, and multiple articles for InfoQ and the Scrum Alliance.