A collection of links to interesting research from the world of neuroscience and behavioural psychology that can be applied (or not) to Agile/Scrum Teams.
- You Might Be Surprised How Much a Hug Helps Fight Illness, Stress and Depression (PsyBlog)
- Saving information to computer frees your mind to learn new material (Christian Jarrett)
- New survey highlights need to improve brain health literacy (SharpBrains)
- Evidence for “Unconscious Learning” Questioned (Neuroskeptic)
- How do you test persistance? (Zen Faulkes)
- The Cognitive Benefits of Doodling (Steven Heller)
- The Science Behind Team Intelligence (Geoff Colvin)
- Life is different for people who think in metaphors (Alex Fradera)
Image by Agile Pain Relief Consulting. Image elements designed by Freepik.
» Next “Because Our Competitors Are” is No Reason to Become an Agile Organization
See all blog posts