This episode has been brought to you by a quick trip to California.
Tom Stafford wrote about his use of Psychology to avoid Bystander Apathy. Interesting his approach point to a specific person (or persons) and tell them exactly what to do has been standard training for first aiders for years.
Sharp Brains had an excellent series “Understanding the Human Brain and How It Responds to Stress”:
- October 17th: The Human Brain and How it Responds to Stress
- October 24th: Grey Matters
- October 31st: The Little Brain Down Under
- November 7th: Stress Response Explained
- November 14th: The Human Brain Likes Balance
Stephanie West Allen shares evidence that SWOT analysis may lead us to dead ends.
Garth Sundem suggests that “Everything You Thought You Knew About Learning Is Wrong”. In an interview with Robert Bjork it is suggested our learning model of attempting to master one skill before moving onto the next might be completely wrong.