A collection of links to interesting research from the world of neuroscience and behavioural psychology that can be applied (or not) to Agile/Scrum Teams.
- Can Your Brain Really Be Full? (Fiona Kumfor, Sicong Tu)
- How To Get Rid of Negative Thoughts (PsyBlog)
- Observations From a Tipless Restaurant (Jay Porter) – how tipping promotes bad service
- Psychology students are seduced by superfluous neuroscience (Christian Jarrett)
- Do these eight things and you will be more creative and insightful, neuroscientists say (Brigid Schulte)
- This is What Heavy Multitasking Could Be Doing To Your Brain (PsyBlog)
- No, Psychology Doesn’t Prove Your Product Works (Jesse Singal)
- Being exposed to Buddhist concepts reduces prejudice and increases prosociality (Eric Dolan)
Image by Agile Pain Relief Consulting. Elements of image by Canva.