A collection of links to interesting research from the world of neuroscience and behavioural psychology that can be applied (or not) to Agile/Scrum Teams.
- Brain Time (David Eagleman) – It’s not what you think
- Crowdsource Your Performance Reviews (Eric Mosley)
- How to debunk falsehoods (Tom Stafford)
- High Blood Sugar Levels Linked to Brain Decay (Psy Blog)
- 10 Ways That Brain Myths Are Harming Us (Christian Jarrett)
- Insightful Thinking 101 (W. R. Klemm) – creativity is slow painstaking process
- How Long-Term Stress Causes Serious Mental Disorders (Psy Blog)
- There’s a problem with assuming the most intelligent candidates make the best employees (Alex Fradera)
Image by Agile Pain Relief Consulting. Elements of image designed by Freepik.