Some interesting reading for the Agile community:
- The Unexpected Emotional Effect of Sharing ‘Epic Moments’ With Others (PsyBlog) – A study says the opposite of what most predict. Can that be accurate? This seems strange.
- Preplanning Poker: Is This Story Even Possible? (Tim Ottinger)
- The Economics of Compassion in the New Economy (Mike Griffiths)
- How Vision Works: Why Most of What You See Looks Sharp When Really It’s Not (PsyBlog) – We don’t see the world in detail. Instead we see what we predict we see.
- Why Handwriting Still Matters In The Digital Era (Anthony Cahalan)
- Introducing Branch By Abstraction (Paul Hammant)
- A veteran teacher turned coach shadows 2 students for 2 days – a sobering lesson learned (Grant Wiggins)
- Hierarchy vs. Constellation (Tom Perry)
Image by Agile Pain Relief Consulting. Elements of image from Canva.