If you’re only ready to transition a few teams then Team Launch is another option. The team launch is a well tested approach to get an Agile Team started. We will run a 5 day team launch workshop that combines an introduction to Agile and Scrum with a first release planning. At the end of this workshop the team will be ready to complete their first sprint.
- Introduction to Scrum (Certified ScrumMaster if so desired)
- Introduction to Agile Engineering Techniques (Continuous Integration, TDD, etc)
- Project Visioning
- Story Mapping
- Writing User Stories for the first release
- Estimation and Release Planning
- First Sprint Planning
- Remote (or local) coaching through the first few sprints
- Coaching through the first Sprint Demo, Retrospective and second Sprint Planning.