Implementing Agile on the development teams is only one part of the solution when deploying Agile in an organization. In order to fully realize the productivity that your organization is capable of, Agile processes should be understood and adopted across the organization. The management teams, business analysts, and purchasing are just some parts of the organization can benefit from Agile processes.
Some of the services we can offer to help with the introduction of Agile across the organization are:
- Put Agile process training and documentation plans in place.
- Help to understand organizational capacity and structure needed to implement Agile process.
- Look at the ICT governance and how Agile can be recognized and integrated within that governance.
- Setup transition plans from an existing development methodology.
- Review HR policies and hiring.
- Define accountability models.
- Executive management coaching.