Become a Certified ScrumMaster
In this ScrumMaster Training seminar participants learn how to guide a team, a project, or an organization into a process of rapid delivery of valuable results. Exercises, case studies, and examples are used to assist participants to develop the knowledge, skills, capabilities and insights needed to make the shift from traditional management practices to Agile practices.
The Learning Objectives for this Seminar are:
One: Describe all parts and participate in all parts of the Scrum framework
Two: Launch a Scrum team using a step-by-step process
Three: Overcome typical obstacles as you launch Scrum
Why is this seminar better than others out there?
Our Certified ScrumMaster training seminar is unique in many ways:
- Facilitated by Certified Scrum Trainer™ Mark Levison, an Agile expert since 2001
- Mark has a deep understanding of how people learn and applies to all of his courses (see Neuroscience of Learning). This isn’t a class with a bunch of words on PowerPoint slides
- Classroom management using agile methods so that you can learn by example
- Two intensive days of training with exercises, simulations, discussion and lecture
- Seminar material designed to balance practical hands-on application and the theory and principles so you can adapt to your workplace
- Small class size to give you more opportunities to address your concerns
- Course attendees receive support after the class via a LinkedIn group
- Electronic copies of all seminar materials including free updates forever
- 14 PDUs if you are a member of the Project Management Institute
- ScrumMaster Training Certification through the Scrum Alliance
- One year paid membership in the Scrum Alliance
Upcoming Certified ScrumMaster training:
|Kitchener-Waterloo||April 24-25||$1295 ($1195 until March 24)||attend|
|Edmonton||May 27-28||$1295 ($1195 until April 27)||attend|
|Calgary||May 29-30||$1295 ($1195 until April 29)||attend|
|Montreal||June 3-4||$1295 ($1195 until May 3)||attend|
|Ottawa||June 6-7||$1295 ($1195 until May 6)||attend|
ScrumMaster training Testimonials
I recommend this course [CSM Training] to anyone interested in Agile and Scrum. Mark is an interesting, well spoken instructor with the expertise to teach Agile so students can begin using it immediately. A really excellent course and instructor.Former students say:
This course [CSM Training] provides a very thorough review of Agile Project Management using Scrum, with practical experience to help implement the methodology effectively.
This a very good introduction course [CSM Training] on Agile.
Best group of people I’ve had in a class [CSM Training] in a while. The exercises brought people together. Great idea! Very engaging instructor.
We have a lot more successful students… Hear what past students have had to say about our Certified ScrumMaster Training here.